Data subjects: Suppliers and customers
The data controller is Tema Sinergie S.p.A., with registered office in 48018 Faenza (RA), Via Marcello Malpighi 120, Tax Code and VAT number 00970310397, tel. 0546/622663; email firstname.lastname@example.org
Definition of personal data and purposes of processing
Pursuant to art. 4, no. 1 of the GDPR by “personal data” is meant “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”. Tema Sinergie S.p.A. processes your personal data, acquired both at the time of signing the contract and subsequently, for the following purposes: execution of the obligations arising from the contractual relationship and to the activities related to them.
(i) Contracting and/or provision of related services by Tema Sinergie S.p.A.
(ii) Fulfilment of related contractual obligations and/or assistance to the customer and/or the supplier.
(iii) Fulfilment of regulatory obligations (in particular, accounting and tax) and related activities.
If Tema Sinergie S.p.A. intends to use the data provided for purposes other than those specified, an appropriate communication will be made.
The processing of personal data necessary for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes is necessary for the correct management of the contractual relationship and their provision is mandatory to carry out the purposes specified above. Failure to provide such information will result in the impossibility of fulfilling the relative contractual obligations and/or the provision of the services offered by Tema Sinergie S.p.A., as well as the fulfilment of legal obligations.
Data processing methods
The processing of personal data will take place in accordance with the principles set forth in art. 5 of the GDPR: lawfulness, propriety, transparency, limitation of purposes, data minimisation, accuracy, limitation of retention, integrity and confidentiality.
Your personal data may be processed either with the aid of automated or electronic tools or manually on paper. All processing will take place in compliance with the principles cited in art. 5 of the GDPR. The data will be processed exclusively by personnel who has been expressly authorised for this purpose by the Data Controller or by the Data Processor pursuant to art. 28 of the GDPR. The updated list of authorised parties is available from the company headquarters and can be requested at the address: email@example.com.
Storage and disclosure of the data
Your personal data will be stored at the premises of Tema Sinergie S.p.A. for the period necessary for the fulfilment of the contractual obligations while they are effective, and also after the termination of the relationship for the period necessary for the fulfilment of all legal obligations, also in compliance with the provisions of art. 2220 of the Italian Civil Code.
Your data may be disclosed to third parties to whom such disclosure is necessary for the proper management of contractual relations established with you and the proper fulfilment of legal obligations (for example: banks, professional offices) in their capacities as external data processors pursuant to art. 28 GDPR. In the event that your personal data must be transferred to third countries or international organisations for the proper management of the contractual relationships established with you, Tema Sinergie S.p.A. guarantees that this will be done in full compliance with the provisions contained in chapter 5 of the GDPR.
Rights of the data subject
As a data subject, you have the right to exercise the rights referred to in art. 15 and following of the GDPR, and specifically:
– Obtain confirmation of the processing of your personal data and in this case obtain access to such personal data and the following information: purpose of the processing; categories of personal data; recipients to whom they have been or will be disclosed; retention period or criteria used to determine such period; information on their origin; existence of an automated decision-making process.
– Withdraw any consent given pursuant to art. 7 no. 3) GDPR.
– Lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority pursuant to art. 14, letter e) and 77 of the GDPR.
– The correction of inaccurate personal data pursuant to art. 16 GDPR; the erasure of data pursuant to art. 17 GDPR; the restriction of processing pursuant to art. 18 GDPR; the portability of data pursuant to art. 20 GDPR.
– Wholly or partially object for legitimate reasons to the processing of your personal data pursuant to art. 21 GDPR, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.
You can exercise the rights above at any time by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.