Pass Through Chambers for materials’s aseptic transfer inside cleanroom
Active Bio-decon Pass Through Chambers enable aseptic transfer of material into cleanrooms or decontamination of equipment from BSL-1 through 4 organisms prior to extraction from the facility.
The materials are sterilized in the Pass Through Chamber by means of an integrated Bio-decontamination system.
– Fully PLC controlled
– Integrated VPHP generator and distribution circuit
– VPHP resistant relative humidity and temperature (rH%+T) sensor
– View/Access panel latches with integrated safety switches
– LED lighting system
The AB-PTC assures the highest air quality of the isolated environment thanks to:
– an engineered filtration system composed by High-Efficiency Particulate Air (H14) flow and exhaust filters;
– an integrated Vapour Phase Hydrogen Peroxide (VPHP) bio-decontamination system for very fast bio-decon cycle
– inflatable seals made of FDA-approved White Silicon The integrated ventilation system of the chamber guarantees a pressure cascade between the adjoining rooms and the chamber itself.
This cascade preserves the asepsis of the materials after the termination of bio-decontamination process prior to extraction into the cleanroom.
Maximizing operator protection is a key feature when handling BSL-1 through 4 organisms. AB-PTC assures the maximum safety thanks to the following features:
– an integrated VPHP system for the decontamination of materials prior to extraction from the BSL facility
– pressure control strategy to prevent back flow of air the BSL and non BSL boundaries.
– bio-sealed doors and sheathings to avoid any leak between BSL and non BSL boundaries.
The AB-PTC is therefore the perfect adaptable solution to decontaminate equipment/materials prior to taking it out of a BSL facility, to avoid leak of potentially hazardous organisms towards the external areas.
The AB-PTC is equipped with a routine automatic leak testing system which performs an independent leak test cycle for each chamber according to the pressure change method (5.2) ISO 10648-2:1994(E).
A remote control module made of AISI 304 stainless steel, containing electrical and pneumatic components, allows direct access for all maintenance operations. A Virtual Private Network connection allows a secure and private communication via Internet network and provides remote access and assistance, updates and maintenance any time, everywhere.
AB-PTC is available in different standard dimensions, including Walk-In models. Fully custom-designed Active Bio-decon Pass Through Chambers according to user requirements. Custom-designed carts and cart-to-cart systems available.
The AB-PTC can also be upgraded with an Integrated Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA) – iFIX with Historian Data Management Software (DMS) from GE Digital.
Thanks to the new sustainable low voltage ventilation fans, the isolator has a very low energy consumption throughout its life.